Hmm, where to start... it's been a while. Selah had her first shots two weeks ago. Thankfully it wasn't too bad. She was a little bit grumpy in the evening, nothing too serious. She started waking up at night again since her shots. Usually she'll take the soother and go back to sleep. And the latest is that she's refusing to eat. If I try and feed her too soon she gets really mad. Last night I fed her around 7. I tried to feed her again around 10 so we could go to sleep, but she wouldn't eat. I stayed up till after 11 trying to get her to eat. Finally I just put her to sleep and went to bed. Of course she then woke up at 12 and wanted to eat. And as I sit here writing it's been five and a half hours since she ate, but she still won't eat. So... do I really need the nursing bracelet that Stacey is giving away? Hopefully this won't continue too much longer. But about the bracelet, I think it would be pretty handy. I always seem to forget when I fed Selah last, or which side to use next. The bracelet Stacey is giving away is from Amy May's Etsy Store. It looks like she's got some pretty nice stuff there.
Last week was Bruce's birthday. He was quite surprised with the coffee maker I got him:) He's been bugging me about getting one for a long time. I don't drink coffee, so I don't really care, but Bruce likes a cup once in a while. And of course, now we can serve coffee to company... if I would ever think to invite someone over:) We enjoyed a couple of good meals for Bruce's birthday. His mom made perogies, my mom made cheesy hashbrowns and sweet and sour sausage, and I made pizza. I'd say he's got it made. Yesterday was Bruce's brother's birthday as well. He's working evenings this week, so we haven't been able to wish him a happy birthday yet.
Anyway, I think I'd better get home and do some dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for entering Heather!!
Post a Comment