Saturday, July 28, 2007

1 Month...

Wow, it's hard to believe its already been a month! I'm planning to take some pictures later, so hopefully I can post them right away. Things are still going good, other than me trying to figure out what foods I can't eat. Yesterday evening was a little rough, but Liane did a good job of keeping Selah happy:) And then she had a great night. I put her to bed at 10:30, and she only woke up at 5:30 and then at 9.

Today Bruce is off in La Riviere again. This is his second last practice before the first performance. So in case you didn't know, next week Wednesday to Saturday you can check out Samson and Delilah. It's going to be a great play.

Of course we are all very patiently (or impatiently:) waiting for Stacey's baby to arrive. I think we were kind of expecting it this week, but that baby seems to have a mind of its own. I guess most babies do, don't they :)

It's been really nice having Bruce on holidays this last week. He started ripping out the hot tub room. We haven't used the hot tub since we bought the house (though we did clean it a few times). So, we decided we might as well get rid of it. Bruce is going to make that space into a pantry for me. The pantry I have is really nasty. It's just a little space by the stairs. Let's just say I don't step into the room if I don't have to. I open the door, reach in and turn on the light, and quickly grab what I need from the shelf. So my new pantry has to have real flooring, gyprock on the walls and ceiling, and it has to be painted. Something else we did this last week is we bought a new dryer. We didn't really want to have to spend money on that already, but I don't think it should take more than two hours to dry one load of laundry! So, we went to check them out at the Co-op Appliance store, and we bought one to match our washing machine. I must say, it works great! And of course I had to clean up the laundry room a bit before the new machine came, so that looks a lot better too. We had had the vent from the dryer just blowing into the room, cause if we hooked it up to blow outside, it took even longer to dry the laundry. So the back corner of the room was full of lint, not to mention the spider webs, etc. I don't think my mom will be quite as scared to go in there now:)

Well, Selah is awake now, so I better get going.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Can't wait to see your pictures! Selah's such a cutie pie!