Yes, we are still alive! I know it's been almost a month. I guess we're just busy people. So... I've been working on my diapers. Right now I'm working on sewing on the elastic. I must say, this is my least favorite part. So far I've got 3 done. That means only 37 more to go! I can't wait to just get them finished.
Bruce is playing football again this year. He had his first game a week ago. His team lost, but he still got the most tackles in the league! If any of you care to watch, this Sunday (May 6th) Bruce is playing again. This time he gets to play against Keith's team. Should be a good game:) They are playing at 4:00 at the Lion's Park in Morden.
Well... I guess I should get back to my sewing. Gotta get it done:)
Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Should be a fun game to watch...so, let's hope for good weather :)
Post a Comment