Friday, May 18, 2007

FINALLY!!!!

Woohoo!! I'm done! Well, almost:) I just have to sew over the elastic again, and tie all the threads. Sewing diapers is definitely a lot of work, but I think it's going to be worth it. Besides, have you ever seen such cute diapers??

For those of you who haven't already checked out Warren and Liane's website, things are going a lot better for them right now:) Liane is pregnant, and due at the end of December! I think we're all pretty excited about that. That means there should be three new babies in the family by the end of the year! Only 5 weeks left for me!! I think we've got things pretty much ready. I finally found a glider chair and ottoman at a garage sale (only $5!) so the baby room is good to go, except for the bookshelf which will be coming out of there yet. Once Bruce gets around to moving that, I'll take some pictures for you guys. Well, I think it's about time for me to head home for a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE PRETTY FANCY DIAPERS WHEN YOU THINK OF WHAT DIAPERS ARE FOR. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST DIAPERED BABY AROUND.

Andrea said...

very cute diapers!! :) I betcha can't wait till you can use them!!