Soo.. you want the latest. Well, here it is... I quit my job today!!! The last few weeks at work haven't been so good. I have now officially taken after my mother and both my grandmothers by getting vericose veins. So.. today at my doctor's appointment I showed dr Hesom, and she wrote me a note for work. So as of now I am officially done! It feels really weird, cause just a week ago I was still expecting to work till the end of April, and now all of a sudden I'm done. It feels good.
Bruce and I started pre-natal classes last week Wednesday. It was fun:) I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I enjoyed it.
We visited Brian and Michelle the other day. The reason we didn't get back to you with pictures of the baby is cause Michelle and Zane had to go to Winnipeg. The doctors here thought he had a heart murmur, and he wasn't getting enough oxygen, so they sent them to Winnipeg. When they actually did a heart echo they found nothing wrong. But then Zane got jaundice, so they had to stay a few more days in Winnipeg. They got home last Wednesday and Bruce and I visited on Friday evening. Bruce took some pictures, so maybe I'll get those on here tomorrow (no promises though:)
Well, that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Is that why you had such a big smile on your face as you were leaving the store this afternoon?
Oo, my mom had vericose veins when she was pregnant with us kids. I hear it's not that fun. But just take it easy and enjoy the next couple months off your feet!
Hey Heather...yay, no more work!! I know it was so nice when I was done too and could concentrate on getting ready for the baby...and believe me, now is the time to do all those little things you want to do...cuz once the little person comes you'll have a lot less time!! :) Anyways, glad to hear things are going well...and I'm looking forward to seeing those pics of Zane!!
Post a Comment