
Of course, the little stinker didn't want to look at the camera! He(or she) was kicking a lot during the ultrasound too. I guess his space was being invaded!And here is my 25 week picture:

Yeah, we've been busy lately. Mom and dad were gone for the past week, so we were never at their house, so we never thought to update our blog.
Let's see. Oh yeah, we went to Winnipeg last Saturday and bought a new bed, along with some other things. The bed gets delivered on Tuesday! I really can't wait! Something else we bought in Winnipeg was new back tires for the car. On the way there the back end of the car would slip on the ice. It was quite annoying, and probably not too safe. When we got there we realized the tires were completely bald, so we got some new ones. The way home was great. No more slipping and sliding.
We watched a really great movie last Sunday with Warren, Liane, and Dustin. The Prestige was an amazing movie. It had you thinking a lot. You definitely cannot fall asleep during that one, and it's true that you will want to watch it again as soon as you're done! We also watched Nacho Libre on Thursday, which was a pretty good movie as well. Quite funny of course.
Stacey and I bought some material to make some Cuddly Wraps and slings. I think we ended up spending about $16 each, where we would have had to spend over $50 if we bought them from a store instead of making them.
I guess that's all for now. Until next time, keep fit and have fun! :)


3 comments:
Hi Heather,
I'm a friend of your sister Stacey (I went to NBI with her) and I've been following your pregnancy :) I love the ultrasound pictures, that's really cool that you got one of the foot.. I only got one picture of the profile with Tristian, my son.. so did you find out the sex??? (i'm sure everyone is asking) My guess, I think you are having a boy :) you look great, just enjoy every minute :)
Nope, we don't know if it's a boy or girl. I'm guessing boy too. Bruce has told me from the beginning it's a boy, but just yesterday he said he actually kinda wants a girl. That really surprised me. I just can't wait to find out!
Hey, Heather and Bruce!! Enjoy your freedom!:) Soon you'll be very busy caring for your new little one. It's so exciting to see ultrasound pictures -- the reality of this baby growing inside of you suddenly hits you even more. It's wonderful that Stacey and Keith's baby is due just after yours -- they'll have fun growing up together. As far as movies ... we watched The Prestige a couple nights ago on Rachelle's birthday. It's so good, but I would recommend putting on the subtitles because a lot of times the dialogue is hard to hear and it's easy to miss important elements when you don't hear properly, especially in a movie like this one. Maybe it's just a problem with my ears, but I hate when actors mumble or talk under their breath. It probably adds effect but it's so annoying. We watched this movie twice as well (at home), but Harv and Sonja also saw it at the theatre when the rest of us went to see Open Season last October.
Post a Comment