So, we tried sending everyone an e-card the other day, but it seems somehow that no one received it. So, here's the big news from the Fehr family...
WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
Yep, the end of June it is. So, please pray for us as we look forward to the coming months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Well...it's about time! For a blog, I mean :) I'm glad you two didn't keep this a secret long, 'cause that's just too hard on a grandparent-to-be-again :) We're looking forward to June.
Woohoo!! I'm finally going to be an auntie!! Yippee!
Hey!! That's so exciting!! Hopefully the baby is born on June 25th, cuz that's my birthday! haha...just kidding! I hope all goes super well though and hopefully we'll get to see you guys when we come out for a week during Christmas!! Take care!
Thanx for finally broadcasting it!! I was about to burst! I can't wait to be an auntie!! :) Have fun with the blog. I expect to see lots of pictures throughout the months I'm gone.
Hey Bruce and Heather Congratulations!!
Congrats Bruce and Heather!! I'm so excited for you:D
Congrats! Hope all goes well for you.
Congratulations! I only found out a couple of minutes ago that you were expecting. didn't realize you were pregnant when I was at the Co-op this afternoon, for the exception of hearing a little "rumor" this weekend!Anyways, God bless. (Just think, only a few more months of working!) I'm sure you can hardly wait!
Congradulations! This might give me an excuse to buy a little of the brand new newborn stuff we got in the store today!
Post a Comment